Sunday, November 05, 2006

Forget Secret...


I think the S in SP stands for Sensational! My SP was faithful about getting in touch with me immediately and sent me an email hinting at goodies in store for moi! I think I may even be getting a pair of handmade socks! ME! HANDMADE SOCKS!! I've never owned a pair of handmade socks before. Haha, how spoiled am I going to be! Now I can't wait to find the perfect pattern to use for this:


TAHDAH!


Found a surpise in my mailbox. The colorway is "Green Parrot", operative word here being green...my absolute favorite color. 430 luscious yds of 100% merino wool in fingering weight. YUM! And now SP I have a secret to tell you! No one has ever bought me yarn before. Can you believe it?! You would think it would be an almost constant occurence. Ahhh, now I have yarn that someone had thoughtfully chosen with me in mind. How sweet it is. Thank you SP, smooches!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! And indeed, some wool-y goodness will be winging its way to you in the next few days. ;-)
Your SP

8:52 AM  
Blogger R a i n said...

OOooooo you have a very cool SP!!!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Carine said...

I know, aren't SPs awesome?

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home