Saturday, September 30, 2006

Did You Hear?!?!

We interrupt the seemingly non-ending, non-knitting content of this "knitting" blog to bring you breaking knitting related news. Yes, I realize it's 3:00 in the a.m. but I'm still suffering from jetlag. Plus I'm too excited to sleep! There's a new podcast out there in pod world- a knitting podcast and get this--it's a video podcast! Would that be called a videocast? Not sure. Well anyway, isn't that thrilling! I got the heads up while looking on Julie's blog, Boogaj, in it she mentions the new kid on the block entitled,"Let's Knit2gether". In her first episode, Cat, the host demonstrates casting on for socks using the two socks on two circular needle approach! Some of you may know that this is a technique that I've been wanting to learn because I'm always on the lookout for new ways to start a project (not finish mind you, just start) and I've been keen on learning this method for months and I'm very much a visual learner. Yay Cat! Keep them coming on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your great feedback!

CAT
http://letsknit2gether.com

9:52 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You look like you have skills when it comes to the needles, and would love to have your insight at my new knitting board:

http://tightknitfriends.com/forums

I hope to get to meet you there, and get to learn more from your skills.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Carine said...

I'll stop by!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home