Friday, May 05, 2006

What to do?

I'm trying to come up with something I want to knit for the Year of the Sweater knit-along. Should I knit something simple to help me ease into the whole knitting more than a scarf thing. OR. Should I say screw it and jump right in with both feet (or in this case, hands). It doesn't even have to be a sweater (it can be a shrug, tank, etc) , and it doesn't have to be adult size either. Also, if I knit a shrug from the Scarfstyle book for instance, it would knock out what I have to knit for the Scarf/Wrap-along as well. I also have to make sure I don't choose anything that I would have to by yarn for (Stash-along) and yet at the same time, it would be sweeeeeet if what I made used up a lot of my stash. Hmmm, I've been looking at some of my Rowan mags and looking again at the Scarf Style book. I don't have the Wrap Style but I may pick it up from the library. The last pic is from Scarf Style, it doesn't look like it will give me much of a challenge...but, it uses up 3000yds of yarn. Booyah! These are what I'm leaning towards so far:






If I choose the last one for the Scarfstyle along, then I'll still have to choose something for the year of the sweater.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Judith said...

I really like those choices, now I'll have to get the Rowan mags. LOL.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Noe said...

I like the second one, I can really see you in that.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home