Thursday, May 11, 2006

What I see, what I hear


What I see: My almost finished sock. I'm past that portion of the sock that was giving me a challenge. I think it should be clear sailing ahead. Hmmmm, that sounds so familiar. I almost feel as though I said that last week ;-). What I hear: I'm listening to Neil Diamond. You read that right Neil Diamond. I am not ashamed. Say it loud, say it proud. I enjoy listening to Neil Diamond. I've got "Play Me" right now on loop in my iTunes. Maybe I'll play "Longfellow Serenade" afterwards or "I am, I said", possibly some "Red, Red Wine" (ah ha, you didn't know he wrote that didyah?). Maybe I'll put his folder on random and I won't know which song of his will pop up next. I'm just THAT wild and crazy.

8 Comments:

Blogger fitknit said...

Wow, Neil Diamond on random, you are one crazy chick LOL!!
Seriously, they are some beautiful songs aren't they? We saw him life a few years back and he really does entertain.
Love the sock by the way.
Re: your comment left on my blog, you bet I kept a copy ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Carine said...

That was such a funny article, maybe I'll convince you to send me a copy one day.

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Amber said...

The sock looks great you wild and crazy chick, you! ;-)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Carine said...

Teehee. Hey, I've seen your blog. You're just as wild and crazy as me, Ms. more than one WIP ;-)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You and Oprah and my mom -- all Neil Diamond lovers. I did NOT know he wrote Red Red Wine! Who knew he had Reggae in him?

Congrats on your sock progress! I'm still stalled....

10:47 AM  
Blogger Carine said...

I'm in good company! I can't help it, I'm a sucker for a song writer/guitar player. I don't think he wrote it as a Reggae song though, I think that's where UB40 took it.

Get ye back to your socks woman!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Oh, Carine, yes, those socks are vixen-fabulous! You must knit them and you must show us all on the HH KAL--you're a member over there, right? Thanks for visiting fricknits!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Carine said...

Jules,

I found out about the HH Kal while I was doing my obligatory google search for erratas for the over the knee socks. I'll sign up asap. Sounds like fun.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home