Sunday, May 28, 2006

G'day!

Slightly overcast & gorgeous today in Ohio! Yesterday's trip took us through; New York's Hudson Valley, all of Pennsylvania (which was interesting, 'cause even when we lived in PA we had never gone that far west within the state), West Virginia and just within the Ohio border. DH asked as we came to a fork on the Highway if I wanted to see the horse country of Kentucky OR go through Ohio. Well, did I mention that Cincinnati is The Chili Capital of the World?!?!? Helloooooo, we can swing by the beautiful rolling hills of horse country on the way back. We're talkin' chili here. Mmmmmmmm, chili. Besides eating chili in Cincinnati takes care of one of my 101 things in 1001 days. We'll do a bit of site-seeing, today I think we're going to the botonical gardens. We'll be heading to Cincinnati tonight. Am I forgeting anything? Oh yeah, I noticed I missed and entire section of the ribbing on the over-the-knee socks...so I ripped it out and I'm starting over.



Love yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home