Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally!

You may have noticed I finally figured out how to put buttons on my blog, friggin' html. Anyway, I've been adding away. I feel like I have flares. Those of you who've seen Office Space will know the reference. Now all I need is a copy of the TPS report and I'm set. Remember a few posts ago I mentioned how the posting page looked different on DH's screen then on mine? Well I discovered today that my blog also looks different on his screen. All the information that I have on my "sidebar"(given the name, one would assume that's where it should be) is found at the bottom of his screen. I can't even imagine where everything is ending up on your screen, possibly smack dab in the middle? On top? Haha, so much for all my careful arranging :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Noe said...

Wait up?! Am I mistaken or is your Avatar wearing pjays...in a library. Leave it to you girl, you are too much.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Carine said...

It figures you'd notice Noe. It couldn't be helped, I didn't like any of the outfits. Besides I feel very, very comfortable in libraries :-)

When are you and the cohorts getting a blog btw?

6:22 AM  
Blogger Emano said...

Does DH have Internet Explorer? Your page looks good to me on Firefox, but when I see it in IE the sidebar is at the bottom. Try this page:
http://tinyurl.com/rbqpy

9:17 PM  
Blogger Carine said...

Thanks, I tried the link and the info contained sounds really good. Tomorrow I'll look in my template to see if I can fix it. Yep, you're right DH does have IE and I use Firefox.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home