Saturday, May 20, 2006

Agggh! I )hate( IE

I use Mozilla. I mentioned before that I noticed when my husband reads my blog (he has a pc & uses IE) that my sidebar is at the bottom. I logged on and checked on my Mac using IE (which I had to find and download) it looks like crap, not only is my sidebar at the bottom but the posts go totally across the screen! No matter what width I change anything to in the template!! &#@&#! I'm even trying to make my pictures smaller, thinking that's the cause. Now it's beginning to look like I have a blog for stamp collecting that's how small the pictures are getting. I've checked for errors in my html codes too. Obviously there is something I'm missing but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is and I'm so tired. IE, right now I'm squinting my eyes to little slits so that you may feel my wrath. I have to admit anything that has to do with IE sets my rackles up and gets my nose twitching in the air, so obviously that doesn't help...now I just look like I'm myopic & I have muscular tics. I'm going to bed.

*Me stomping off, all pissed and everything*

*Me returning*

For those of you using IE, I'm really sorry about how crappy my blog looks. It looks really pretty with Mozilla though (maybe I'll post a microscopic picture of what I see when I log on and post it)

*Me muttering and cursing like a sailor under my breath, but too tired to stomp anymore and beginning to smile sheepishly*

G'nite :-)





still hate you IE

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kekoa said...

I was wondering why you were still up

12:33 AM  
Blogger fitknit said...

Hi Carine,
Is it the border around your superjournal link and blogger button that's causing the problem??? I don't know enough about it to be sure but that comes up really wide on my screen.
Good luck. I hate to see a good blogger goin' bad!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Carine said...

I don't think so, I just put that one up last week and I've known about this issue for a few weeks now. I don't even see a border in Mozilla! I'm going to try fiddling with it again but on my DH's pc this time. Thank you for your suggestion :-). This is my plan of action: go back and change all the picture sizes as well as make the post titles smaller. My blog is going to start looking like it's written in code. I'll have a shorthand blog ;-)

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Lana said...

LOL, you are too funny Ca. I can actually picture you squinting & glaring, then stomping off and coming back to say one more thing and then leaving again this time cursing low. I bet you started to giggle at the whole absurdity too, not just smile. We sure do miss you here. I can see you fixed it as I knew you would. Looks good.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Carine said...

Thanks Lana, teehee yeah that's basically how it happened.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home