Friday, April 14, 2006

Quilting and other videos

The videos I've been waiting for came in through intra-library loan, so sometime this weekend between spending the holidays with the family, housework, homework, quilting and knitting I'm going to watch Judith Baker Montano's Silk Ribbon Embroidery video. No matter what they do quilting videos are always dry and boring. I have yet to see one that isn't...but who knows, maybe that day will come. In the meantime I want to see Judith's techniques on silk ribbon embellishment. Oh and I'm also going to watch The Girl With A Pearl Earring, I'm interested in seeing how it compares to the book of the same title. A few months ago I read and enjoyed another Tracy Chevalier book The Lady and the Unicorn. I love reading period piece books and watching movies. I'm engrossed by their living conditions, clothing, footwear, hairstyles, food and homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home