Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ends woven in (finally)


My DB's Dr. Whoish scarf is done, as in all ends have been woven in. What a relief to have it finally finished. I hope he doesn't read the blog before I can mail it out to him. DB if you are reading this post now I am referring to my uhhmmm, other brother. Uhh, the one that we were separated from at birth. Yours isn't finished yet and won't be for years and years. There that sounded very plausible and should throw DB off the scent. He'll be totally surprised. I took a close up of the ends because a long shot didn't portray the daunting uphill climb that the last 49 ends represented. Feel free to add appropriate tear-jerker theme music in your mind whilst you are viewing the pic.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Saun said...

Good for you! I hummed the theme to Rocky as I was looking at the pic.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Emano said...

I blog surfed over from Year of the Sweater. I was intrigued by the mysterious "Banana Split Theme Song" you mentioned, so I went to listen to it. Imagine my amazement when I saw the pictures on that site and *recognized* them. You have unlocked hidden TV memories that I didn't know I had. And now I know where the "La la la, la LA la la..." that periodically goes through my head comes from.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Carine said...

The same thing was happening to me! I had that song running going through my head periodically and I was convinced it was a Bob Marley song (which sounds ridiculous even as I'm typing this, my husband still laughs about that theory)

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Bliss said...

I was humming the theme song from Chariots of Fire ;-)

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Michael said...

I was wondering when you were going to finish that! Now you can work on mine :-)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Carine said...

Michael G. is that you? You live in Hawai'i for goodness sakes. You and I both know you've never worn a scarf in your life. Now if you want me to knit you a surf board cozie, that might be interesting.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home