Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cleaning House

Not the real one, don't be silly! I'm finally getting a grasp on this blogging thing, up until a few days ago I couldn't figure out why I had so much trouble putting links in postings and the sidebar. I felt so dense. I even enlisted the help of the swamped Blogger team, to no avail. I noticed my DH was reading my blog (he's soooo sweet, okay I would beat him to an inch of his life if he didn't, but that's soooo sweet anyway), his screen looked different. So I asked him to log on as me. Boy was I surprised, his whole posting screen had icons and options I'd never seen before! Including that elusive "link" icon. He has a pc, I have a mac (we're a mixed couple). I remember hearing somewhere that Mozilla Firefox had less support issues than Safari. So now I post using Firefox. I've gone back and tried to insert links where I could and I've added links to the sidebar, now if I could just figure out how to get buttons.....

One day this will look like a real blog! Who knows maybe they'll come up with a "pimp my blog" show. I want some blog bling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home