Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bienvenu Cher Blog!

Welcome Dear Blog into my life. In you I hope to find a sounding board for ideas and revelations that come to me during odd moments of day or coaxed out of my subconscious in the stillness that is night. I also look to you to make an honest woman out of me :-). Sometimes I find that with so many ways to express the beauty and anguish that is life, all I am left with is good intentions. Inspiration, ideas & good intentions are fine, but with just those for company you are left at the station. With action, the journey begins.

So...I appoint you keeper of my words, that I may keep mine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

I love reading this post esp. It's so inspiring. I feel like I'm taking the journey with you. Thank you for your blog.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home